Who we are
Our website address is: http://surreylaser.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy notice for customers
We inform you that the following company is controller of your personal data:
- Surrey Care Limited, based at 107 Nursery Gardens, Staines, TW18 1EL
Surrey Care Ltd is responsible for (amongst other things):
- storing your data in the IT system
- contacting you in order to provide a detailed offer of care services
- responding to your questions and requests concerning personal data
Surrey Care Ltd and its managers and employees are responsible for keeping and managing your personal data. Your personal data shall be never be used for any other purposes than providing you the service you register for. Your data will never be sold or given to or shared with any third parties.
Any questions and requests regarding personal data may be sent electronically to email@example.com. Should you suffer any damage due to the violation of the provisions on the protection of personal data concerning the processing thereof, you may direct your claim to Surrey Care Ltd.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA:
The legal basis for data processing is:
- consent to the processing of personal data
- our legitimate interests* in: contacting potential service users to provide details of an offer of our services, building positive customer relations, undertaking marketing activities and retaining documentation in case it is required for legal reasons
*only when not covered by consent
You have the right to:
- demand access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation, as well as the right to object to the processing and to transfer data
- withdraw your consent to the processing of data or receive marketing content at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44 7435 859088, or by post (withdrawing your consent will not affect the compliance with the right to process data, if such processing was performed before the consent was withdrawn)
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the processing of your personal data by us
Contact Details for ICO
Helpline No. 0303 123 1113 (open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm).
postal address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Your data will not be used for profiling or making automated decisions.